2017: Year of acceleration
- Initial 40 holes (~35,000 ft.) to be expanded on discovery success.
- Drilling to determine size of Avocado and confirm newly identified Deep Iceberg anomaly.
- Drilling to expand gold content of the established near-surface Iceberg deposits.
- Drilling to explore VIO and Jasperoid Basin geophysical and chemical anomalies.
- Expanding geophysical and geochemical surveys to generate additional drill targets outside currently confirmed mineralized areas.
- Establish multi-million ounce near-surface oxide gold resource within the 3-km long Iceberg deposit.
- Expand gold endowment of newly discovered Avocado gold deposit.
- Confirm additional Carlin-style gold deposits on NuLegacy's 98 sq. km district-scale property.
- Sell to / merge with a qualified producer.
- Consolidated 98 sq. km in the Cortez trend -- which hosts one of the largest gold endowments in the world.
- Corporate governance team that includes three former senior Barrick Gold executives.
- World class shareholders including OceanaGold, Barrick Gold, Tocqueville Gold fund.
- Two confirmed Carlin-style gold deposits discovered to date; four more exploration targets.
- Three of NUG's geo-team were instrumental in discovery of three of Barrick Gold's best performing gold mines.
- ~40 hole drilling program underway; more geo-surveys to identify additional targets.