Nulegacy Gold Corporation Nevada
Nulegacy Gold About NuLegacy Gold The Projects NuLegacy Gold Team NuLegacy Gold News Gold Investor Centre Contact NuLegacy Gold
Background: The Company was formed to discover a Carlin-type gold deposit (the 'elephants' of gold deposits) in Nevada and vend it for cash or stock to a gold producer to bring it to production.

It was founded by Dr. Roger Steininger, a renowned Nevada exploration geologist with several Carlin-type gold discoveries to his credit, particularly the 21 million ounce Pipeline deposit in the Cortez trend of Nevada, and Mr. Albert Matter, a well-known financier and founding partner of numerous enterprises including Alamos Gold Inc. in the gold mining industry. Mr. James Anderson joined as CEO to lead the marketing and financing of the expansion of the Iceberg gold deposit. The business model is simple:
  • In the aftermath of the Crash of Q4 - '08 opportunistically secure several highly prospective properties favorably located next to existing gold projects in Nevada's prolific gold trends.
  • Systematically explore and develop those that provide discovery success; eliminate those that do not.
Current status: NuLegacy has discovered the Iceberg gold deposit, a classic Carlin-type oxidized deposit in the famed Cortez Gold-trend of Nevadai with:
  • Gold in the overlying volcanics: i.e. 9 meters of 0.9 g/tonne.
  • Gold found in the contact zoneii hosting a near-surface exploration targetiii of 90 to 110 million tonnes with grades of 0.9 g/t to 1.1+ g/t of gold. NB. These figures are conceptual in nature. There has been insufficient exploration to define a mineral resource and it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the target being delineated as a mineral resource.
  • Significantly anomalous gold in the Lower Wenban-5, the horizon that hosts the bulk of the higher grade gold at Barrick's Goldrush just across the valleyi.
  • NuLegacy has just discovered the Avocado Carlin-type gold system, potentially a second deposit on the property.
The Company is financed to completion of the earn-in to a 70% working interest in the Iceberg gold deposit. Once NuLegacy has completed the earn-in to its 70% working interest Barrick Gold then has:
  • A 90 day period in which to elect to spend $15 million and earn back to 70%, thus converting NuLegacy interest into a 30% carried to production interest, or
  • Remain the 30% minority partner in the Iceberg leaving NuLegacy with a 70% working interest.
Endgame: Next 18 months:
  • Drill ~20 holes in the Iceberg gold deposit to:
    • Establish a near-surface oxide gold resource sufficient to warrant potential development.
    • Find the higher grade core fracture sets usually associated with the Cortez's Carlin-type gold deposits that make them such prizes.
  • Drill ~ 8 holes in the Avocado, Jasperiod Basin and VIO systems to discover additional gold deposits
  • Enroll a sponsoring broker for institutional coverage.
  • Enroll institutional investors/industry partner to:
    • Provide 'independence' funding/financial credibility/competitive tension.
    • Provide additional logistical and geological support.
  • Precipitate a Barrick Gold decision to earn-back to 70% and 'carry' NuLegacy 30% to production, or attract a buy-out for NuLegacy Gold's 70% working interest.
  • Secure another similarly prospective property during the current malaise in the markets.
NuLegacy has a well-respected management, corporate governance and professional services team with a proven track record of successfully identifying, financing and discovering gold resources and is 'partnered' with the world's largest gold mining company, Barrick Gold Corporation.
i All scientific and technical information regarding the Iceberg Project contained in this Website has been approved by Dr. Roger C. Steininger, CPG, NuLegacy's Chief Operating Officer and a "qualified person" as defined under National Instrument 43-101.
ii Between the Horse Canyon and Wenban-8 horizons.
iii The potential quantity and grade is based on reasonable assumptions made from a compilation of 149 historical drill holes and 38 NuLegacy holes drilled in and around the Iceberg.

Sign up to news updates

Our Story
CEO Updates
Our Mission Our Mission Our Mission

Print this page