|NuLegacy Gold Corporation
: A leading gold exploration company focusing a proven corporate and gold discovery management team on its Red Hill project - "the best gold prospect in the Cortez gold-trend of Nevada".
Drilling is in progress.
"The expansion of existing deposits and discoveries of new deposits in the known districts on the Carlin Trend and Cortez Trend in Nevada is amazing. Even after years working on a property, exploration teams keep finding more and more gold and expanding the mines' lives.
- The Red Hill property is the largest independently owned land package (98 sq. km.) in the prolific Cortez gold-trend -- second only to Barrick Gold's adjacent holdings which hosts one of the largest gold endowments in the world.
- We have discovered two gold deposits (the Iceberg and the Avocado) and identified four additional gold exploration targets to date.
- Our corporate governance team includes three former senior Barrick Gold executives that were integral to Barrick's initial dramatic growth.
- We have C$15 million in the treasury from world class shareholders including Barrick, OceanaGold and the renown Tocqueville Gold Fund; plan on spending C$6.0 million on exploration in 2017 -- 40+ holes and numerous geo-science surveys.
- Three of our geotechnical gold discovery team are credited with contributing to the discovery of three of Barrick Gold's best preforming mines!
Proximity to the gold endowment in Cortez district makes the Red Hill property one of the best locations for discovering a world class gold deposit. With the strong indications of a significant gold mineralized system already discovered and continued drilling success, the probability of drilling the "grand hole" and discovering an 'elephant' is high."
is positioned to deliver outstanding gains to shareholder value as the 'discovery phase
' of the mining investment cycle provides the greatest opportunity
for significant increases to shareholder returns.
1The presence of gold resources on properties adjacent to or in close proximity with the Company's Iceberg deposit is not necessarily indicative of the gold mineralization on the Iceberg deposit. To date, there are no known NI 43-101 compliant mineral resources or reserves on the Iceberg deposit.